Director of Business Development & Operations
Rubicon Technology, Inc. – Bensenville, IL
Rubicon Technology is currently seeking a Director of Business Development & Operations. You must be driven, hungry and looking to prove yourself. This position will be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations and managing special projects related to business development. Director of Business Development & Operations will work closely with the CEO, operations, sales and finance personnel. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated professional to join our organization and contribute to our management team. This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 40-60 hours per week.
Rubicon Technology is a vertically integrated, advanced materials provider specializing in monocrystalline sapphire for applications in optical and industrial systems. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time-off and paid holidays policy.
- Oversee and coordinate all operations activities, including planning, production, supply chain, distribution and sales, to ensure timely completion and shipment of product orders to customers;
- Oversee all functions of production process;
- Manage production outsourcing function, interface with the outsourcing partners, ensure that outsourcing activities align with the internal production and sales schedule;
- Oversee materials, supplies and services purchasing and procurement function, continuously monitor costs and explore opportunities to reduce costs in all aspects of operations;
- Oversee equipment and facilities maintenance activities; ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements;
· Manage the execution of special projects related to the acquisitions/sales of assets, restructuring of operations, real estate, facilities management;
· Manage inventories and supervise monthly count process to ensure that complete and accurate information is provided to the finance department.
Minimum Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Project planning and scheduling;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced comprehensive team environment.